Edmonton Rocky Mountain
Wine & Food Festival
Explore an incredible array of dynamic wines, smooth spirits, and downright delicious beers from around the globe, all under one roof at the Edmonton Convention Centre. Cap it all off with tantalizing bites from some of Edmonton’s best restaurants and food purveyors, and you’ve got a can’t-miss event. After all – that’s what we do, and with over 25 years under our belt, we’d say we’re nearly aged to perfection.
Edmonton, November 4 – 5, 2022
Edmonton Convention Centre
Dates & Times
Keep it simple:
purchase a General Admission ticket and mark your calendar for the tastiest event of the year.
A Priority ticket grants you early access into the Grand Tasting Hall through an exclusive entrance, access to a private sampling coupon booth, a private coat check (fee applies), and a specialty cocktail and delectable bite upon arrival.
Friends that wine together, stay together. Gather a crew of 10 or more and save with a Group ticket discount for the Friday Evening and Saturday Afternoon sessions.
Team building is more fun with wine! Enjoy a client event or social club gathering with a corporate ticket package, available for groups of 20 or more.
When you attend the Rocky Mountain Wine & Food Festival, you’ll need sampling coupons in order to sample the delectable bites and drinks offered in the Grand Tasting Hall! Sampling coupons will be available for purchase while at the festival. Ticket prices do not include sampling coupons.
10640 100 Avenue, Edmonton, AB T5J 3N8
Special Group Rate: 20% Best Available Rate
Special Group Inclusions: Free Parking, Complimentary
Hot Breakfast Buffet for 2
Last Day to Book: November 4, 2022
The Westin Edmonton
10135 100th Street Edmonton, Alberta T5J 0N7
Special Group Rate: 189 CAD per night
Group Rate Parking: $15/day
Last Day to Book: October 3,2022
The Festival Fine Print
- An entrance ticket grants you admission into the Grand Tasting Hall and access to the latest wine, spirits, beer, and food available in Alberta
- Entrance tickets can only be used for the date and session they were purchased for. Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Dunollie Castle Productions Inc. (Rocky Mountain Wine & Food Festival/Winefest) sells all online tickets through a secure supplier. We strongly recommend that you purchase your online tickets directly from our supplier only, and that you do not purchase tickets from third party ticket sellers. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any and all online ticket holder(s) who cannot (upon request) provide proof of payment by producing the credit card the ticket(s) were purchased with, as well as the address, phone number, and email address that the ticket(s) were booked under. Consumers who cannot show the necessary proof of purchase may be denied entry into the event and will not receive monetary reimbursement.
- Dunollie Castle Productions also will not provide entry to duplicate tickets. Once a ticket has been scanned at the entrance, it cannot be scanned again for additional entries.
- Once inside, sampling coupons must be purchased to exchange for samples. Sampling coupons allow you to customize what you try, and how much you spend.
- Sample prices vary, are set by each exhibitor, and range from value-based to ultra-exclusive
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older.
- Always remember to enjoy your beverages responsibly, and along with some of the delicious food options available throughout the Grand Tasting Hall
- Coat check is available before entering the Grand Tasting Hall. Coat check is managed by Edmonton Convention Centre, and is $4 per coat, $5 per bag.