Dates & Times
Keep it simple:
purchase a General Admission ticket and mark your calendar for the tastiest event of the year.
A VIP ticket grants you speedy access into the Grand Tasting Hall through an exclusive entrance, access to a private sampling coupon booth, a private coat check (fee applies), and a specialty cocktail and delectable bite upon arrival.
Friends that wine together, stay together. Gather a crew of 10 or more and save with a Group ticket discount for the Friday Evening and Saturday Afternoon sessions.
Team building is more fun with wine! Enjoy a client event or social club gathering with a corporate ticket package, available for groups of 20 or more. For details on Corporate tickets, fill out this form and email us!
When you attend the Rocky Mountain Wine & Food Festival, you’ll need sampling coupons in order to sample the delectable bites and drinks offered in the Grand Tasting Hall! Sampling coupons will be available for purchase while at the festival. Ticket prices do not include sampling coupons.
The Westin Calgary
The Westin Calgary
320 4th Avenue SW Calgary, Alberta T2P 2S6
Special Group Rate: 139 CAD per night
Group Rate Parking: $10/day
Last Day to Book: September 23, 2022
The Festival Fine Print
- An entrance ticket grants you admission into the Grand Tasting Hall and access to the latest wine, spirits, beer, and food available in Alberta
- Entrance tickets can only be used for the date and session they were purchased for. Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Dunollie Castle Productions Inc. (Rocky Mountain Wine & Food Festival/Winefest) sells all online tickets through a secure supplier. We strongly recommend that you purchase your online tickets directly from our supplier only, and that you do not purchase tickets from third party ticket sellers. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any and all online ticket holder(s) who cannot (upon request) provide proof of payment by producing the credit card the ticket(s) were purchased with, as well as the address, phone number, and email address that the ticket(s) were booked under. Consumers who cannot show the necessary proof of purchase may be denied entry into the event and will not receive monetary reimbursement.
- Dunollie Castle Productions also will not provide entry to duplicate tickets. Once a ticket has been scanned at the entrance, it cannot be scanned again for additional entries.
- Once inside, sampling coupons must be purchased to exchange for samples. Sampling coupons allow you to customize what you try and how much you spend.
- Sample prices vary, are set by each exhibitor, and range from value-based to ultra-exclusive
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older.
- Always remember to enjoy your beverages responsibly, and along with some of the delicious food options available throughout the Grand Tasting Hall
- Coat check is available before entering the Grand Tasting Hall. Coat check is managed by Calgary Stampede, and is $4 per coat.