Keep it simple:
purchase a General Admission ticket and mark your calendar for the tastiest event of the year.
Front of Line
A Front of Line ticket grants you speedy access into the Grand Tasting Hall through an exclusive entrance, access to a private sampling coupon booth, a private coat check (fee applies), and a specialty wine paired with a delectable bite upon arrival.
VIP Wine Experience
Attention wine lovers! This VIP ticket will grant you a selection of 10 or more complimentary premium wine samples exclusive to VIP’s, $20 in sampling coupons, complimentary coat check and a VIP lounge area with limited seating, presented by Paladin Wines. Additionally, a portion of ticket sales will be donated to Safe Haven Foundation of Canada.
Friends that wine together, stay together. Gather a crew of 10 or more and save with a Group ticket discount for the Friday Evening and Saturday Afternoon sessions.
Team building is more fun with wine! Enjoy a client event or social club gathering with a corporate ticket package, available for groups of 20 or more. For details on Corporate tickets, email us at [email protected]!
When you attend the Rocky Mountain Wine & Food Festival, you’ll need sampling coupons in order to sample the delectable bites and drinks offered in the Grand Tasting Hall! Sampling coupons will be available for purchase while at the festival. Ticket prices do not include sampling coupons.
Sobeys Liquor On-Site Store
Check-out the Sobeys Liquor Store inside of the Grand Tasting Hall and head home with your festival favourites. Don’t want to carry a bag home with you but want to secure all of your palate pleasers? No worries! Purchase on-site and pickup at your local Sobeys Liquor Store following the festival.*
*Some restrictions apply.
KLM Presenters Stage
A first-of-its-kind experience, we bring you the Presenters Stage, presented by RMWFF Offical Travel Partner KLM Dutch Airlines. Pop over to the stage as you travel the Grand Tasting Hall to hear local Alberta businesses share more about their restaurants, products, and journey.
EL TEQUILEÑO Tequila Experience
New this year, the El Tequileno Tequila Experience will take you through a tasting flight led by their master distiller! Guests can expect to be transported through the world of tequila, we mean that figuratively and maybe even literally… you could be the lucky winner of a once in a lifetime trip to the El Tequileno distillery in Tequila, Mexico! Cheers to that!
Gerard Bertrand Wine Flight
Gerard Bertrand, who recently graced the cover of Wine Spectator, is known for their biodynamic and harmonious wines. And we have good news, the Gerard Bertrand Winery will be pouring a selection of their premium wines from Southern France in a wine flight experience. Wines include Domaine de Cigalus Blanc NV, Orange-Gold NV, and Chateau L’Hospitalet Grand Vin Rouge NV.
Riedel Glass Workshop
In this wine glass workshop, you’ll learn about the relationship between the shape of a glass, and your perception and enjoyment of wine. Riedel has 265 years of experience is known for the creation and development of grape varietal-specific stemware. Led by a Riedel expert, experience a sensory tasting where you’ll learn how the wine glass can change and enhance your wine. Three glasses, three wines, three thumbs up!
Liquor Connect App
www.LiquorConnect.com has the most complete listing with over 50,000 liquor products including spirits, wine, coolers, ciders and import beer in Alberta. Liquor Connect makes finding and enjoying your favorite beverages as easy as popping the cork! Download their app today to locate all of your festivals favs at a store near you!
Calgary Marriott Downtown
The Calgary Marriott Downtown
110 9th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 5A6
Special Group Rate: 149 CAD per night
Group Rate Parking: $10/day
Last Day to Book: September 26, 2023
The Festival Fine Print
- An entrance ticket grants you admission into the Grand Tasting Hall and access to the latest wine, spirits, beer, and food available in Alberta
- Entrance tickets can only be used for the date and session they were purchased for. Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Dunollie Castle Productions Inc. (Rocky Mountain Wine & Food Festival/Winefest) sells all online tickets through a secure supplier. We strongly recommend that you purchase your online tickets directly from our supplier only, and that you do not purchase tickets from third party ticket sellers. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any and all online ticket holder(s) who cannot (upon request) provide proof of payment by producing the credit card the ticket(s) were purchased with, as well as the address, phone number, and email address that the ticket(s) were booked under. Consumers who cannot show the necessary proof of purchase may be denied entry into the event and will not receive monetary reimbursement.
- Dunollie Castle Productions also will not provide entry to duplicate tickets. Once a ticket has been scanned at the entrance, it cannot be scanned again for additional entries.
- Once inside, sampling coupons must be purchased to exchange for samples. Sampling coupons allow you to customize what you try and how much you spend.
- Sample prices vary, are set by each exhibitor, and range from value-based to ultra-exclusive
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older.
- Always remember to enjoy your beverages responsibly, and along with some of the delicious food options available throughout the Grand Tasting Hall
- Coat check is available before entering the Grand Tasting Hall. Coat check is managed by Calgary Stampede, and is $4 per coat.